Thursday 25 July 2013

Rani Mukherji is the cats pajamas

Don't get me started on my girl Rani but since I literally called her the cats pajamas, I guess we've already started.

Initially I was going to review one of my favorite movies Saathiya but I realized that one of the main reasons that I love the movie is because of Rani Mukherji. Don't get me wrong Vivek Oberoi is a great actor(Kurbaan anyone??) But there's something about Rani Mukherji that just radiates greatness.

She is absolutely stunning and honesty even if she weren't she'd still be able to pull off sexy and/or coy. I think it's a combination of her eyes and body language. I admire her because she can make a burlap sack look sexy. But not just slutty sexy but, you know, sexy with class.

In Laaga Chunari Mein Daag she plays a prostitute. An actual prostitute!! But OMG I found myself saying "oh wow I wish I could be a prostitute too"(Stupid I know). In Baabul she made me ball like one of my own family members died. The scene where she danced with Salman Khans sweater!! Hot damn I was a slobbery mess of tears. Muhjse Dosti Karoge and her love triangle with Hrithik Roshan (oh how I love me some Hrithik)

I know for a fact that she is versatile and can handle comedy as well.  Dil Bole Hadippa was a riot. I still have so many movies to see to completely grasp the fullness of her talents but I can't wait to see them all.
Any suggestions to further prove me right??

Article by the Diner's very own Bollywood reporter Kiva Ashby

No comments:

Post a Comment